|Model Number: –||Body Material: Basswood|
|Fingerboard Material: Other||Back / Side Material: Other|
|Suitable For: Unisex,Beginner,Home-schooling|
1- Children and parents work together to make parents more close to their children\\’s inner world, excellent parent-child interaction.
2- Simple and fun to build. Perfect as a gift.
3- Sanded well, and pre-drilled. It will need a very slight sanding for finishing.
4- Artistic activities can provide children with an interesting and inspirational environment to help children understand the natural world and realize their own exploration.
5- Beginner, fan, ukulele DIY kit tool.
– Step 1: Glue the ukulele with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
– Step 2: Draw out the fingerboard\\’s position, paste the wood glue to the fingerbord and ukulele\\’s neck.
– Step 3: Painting.
– Step 4: Draw out the bridge\\’s position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and ukelele\\’s body.
– Step 5: Install screws and sound points.
– Step 6: Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
– Step 7: Fasten the ukulele\\’s strings.
– Step 8: Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.
Material: Basswood + Plastic + Metal + Nylon
– Basswood Box(1pcs)
– Basswood Neck(1pcs)
– Plastic Fingerboard(1pcs)
– Plastic Bridge Pad(1pcs)
– Plastic Nut and Saddle(2pcs)
– Nylon String(4pcs)
– Sound Points(2pcs)
– Tuning Pegs with Screw Kit(4pcs)